Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top 5 Annoyances I find in Web Pages

  1. Downloading plug-ins
    This little programs that I have to download to get an audio or video message before I can enter the site - they make me want to go somewhere else!
  2. Bad Design
    • Too many buttons and links on different parts of the page are confusing. Sometimes, I got into the trouble of accidentally clicking on the link that I don't want to.
  3. Pop-up ads
    • The dreadful and annoying advertisement that suddenly appear - it drives me crazy!
  4. Frames
    • I just hate those silly boxes in Web pages. Sometimes the text doesn't fit in the frame and I have to use either the vertical or the horizontal scroll bar. This makes it very hard to read. Don't you just hate it?
  5. Flash
    • These animations are good if they download quickly. However, I encountered many that seems irrelevant to the website and it slow down the time for the web page to open; the only purpose is to make the site look pretty. DUH!

No comments: